Khamis, 27 Oktober 2011

. Cute Romance .












He : I Love You :)
She : I Love You more :)
He : Can i hug you?
She : I am feeling complete with you                                    
*hugging you back*
He : Can I kiss You ?
She : Ya *shy*
He : :-* :-*
She : I Love You :-*
He : How much ?
She : Don't know .. You say how much do you love me?"
He : Infinite sweet heart :)
She : Hmmmm I love you as much as the distance between earth and sky .
He : awww you are so sweet :)
She : You are the best :)
He : You made me best :)
She : Your love made me sweet :P
He : Would you like to come with me?
She : Where?
He:  Island Jeju Korea :)
She : How ?
He : Just Imagine we are at beach . It is a very nice place .
Suppose It is the time of sun set. We are sitting together hand in hand. No one else is there. Cool breeze is blowing. =))




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan